Friday, March 9, 2018

Oil and Vinegar Slaw Recipe

Simple ingredients can make the most delicious eats!

Hubby and I are 'all in' these days with healthy eating.  We are making a really, concentrated effort to to eat as little processed food as possible.  I often like to get different recipes and create my own.  Here's the latest creation.  It's easy peasy if you have a salad shooter.  My kids LOVE to help shred any vegetable with that awesome invention.


Image may contain: food
Oil and vinegar slaw


Oil and Vinegar Slaw Recipe

1 head of cabbage-shredded
2 shredded beets
2 shredded carrots
1 or 2 radishes, shredded
1 t. celery seed
1/4 c. olive oil
1/4 c. apple cider vinegar
1 T. honey
Sunflower seeds
salt and pepper to taste

Mix celery seed, oil, vinegar, honey and salt and pepper.  Pour over veggies and mix.  Top with sunflower seeds.

Let me know if you make this and if you liked it!

Also, I added an email sign up if you would like to see when I post.

What kind of easy, peasy, non-processed foods do you like? 




No comments:

Post a Comment